A career-changing experience
Build and sustain a strong, collaborative professional learning community through a process that is transforming schools around the world. This unique event brings PLC at Work® international authors and experts Anthony Muhammad, John F. Eller, Sheila A. Eller and Tim Brown together with Australia’s authors and experts Julie Canham, Gavin Grift, Jane Kise, Sonya Mackenzie and Colin Sloper. You’ll hear dynamic keynotes and attend powerful breakouts designed to help infuse the PLC at Work® process into every aspect of your school or system.
Whether you are just beginning to build a PLC or need to regroup for your next steps, this summit provides practical knowledge based on the three big ideas that drive a PLC, delivered by experts who know the process best. You’ll return to your school ready to work in collaborative teams to achieve outstanding results for the students you serve.
This is one event you won’t want to miss.
- Acquire strategies and tips for ensuring student learning sits at the core of your collaborative work.
- Share your challenges with prominent experts and receive advice on next steps.
- Collaborate with colleagues to further your team’s work in designing common assessments, a guaranteed and viable curriculum and a multitiered system of interventions.
- Understand how to align timetables and resources to create genuine collective responsibility for student learning.
- Learn firsthand how Australian Model PLCs have dramatically improved student achievement.
Who should attend?
- Teachers (primary school, high school, special education)
- Curriculum Specialists
- Instructional Coaches
- System Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Principals/Assistant Principals
- Staff Development Leaders