Why Intentional Leadership ?
Integrate personality type, emotional intelligence, polarity thinking and the 12 research-based lenses of leadership for a powerful new coaching process
If you’re wondering, “I’m not a leadership coach—when would I use the Intentional Leadership process?” read below. We’ve certified executive coaches, career coac
hes, life coaches, human resources professionals, internal training specialists, spiritual directors and ministers in 11 different countries. Consider joining Cohort 10 for Intentional Leadership Coach Certification in San Diego!
For Leadership Development:
Individual coaching clients in small businesses, health care, education, manufacturing, consulting, finance, logistics, nonprofit organizations, religious organizations and more
For Team Effectiveness:
- A franchise organization: A retreat with 110 leaders from 28 countries, with the goal of helping each person define priorities and actions to reach corporate goals
- An education organization: A leadership retreat for team effectiveness, followed by individual coaching on emotional intelligence and type
- A nonprofit: A year-long series of events for transition and development of the top two tiers of leadership as the CEO of 30 years retires
- A small manufacturing firm: A group coaching process for the 10-member leadership team
For personal growth:
- A parent who focused on teaching teens to be independent while still guiding them
- A consultant seeking better work/life balance
- A volunteer leader who wanted to mentor other volunteers
Details and Registration at Eventbrite—25% Discounted Price of $500 for this special arrangement with SANDAPT!