1415 81st Ave NE Minneapolis
Join us this summer for a day of learning!
In this full-day workshop, Jane will introduce you to twelve strategies designed to simplify differentiation and promote access to learning for ALL students. The workshop is perfect for teachers, teams, coaches, and administrators and will include active learning opportunities.
A copy of Doable Differentiation is included for all participants as well as access to virtual follow-up sessions:
- Doable Differentiation for English Language Learners (Sept. 21, 2022, 4:30-6:30 p.m.)
- Doable Differentiation for Literacy (Oct. 27, 2022, 4:30-6:30 p.m.)
Session Objectives/Learner Outcomes: Participants will know, understand, and/or be able to…
- Recognize four innate information processing patterns that drive adult and student learning needs.
- Understand how content informs instruction and therefore why students need scaffolding to learn in every style to be true STEAM2 learners (successful, thriving, engaged, agile, and maturing).
- Experience and identify when they can use several powerful, yet doable, differentiation strategies that work to help all students reach learning targets.
Sponsored by Learning Forward Minnesota