Welcome to Differentiated Coaching Associates!
What’s a smart solution? One that matches up with your goals, resources, unique situation, and stakeholders. And, one that ensures sustainability. Instead of packaged interventions, workshops or talks, you’ll get the custom services your organization needs.
Most of my work with business and educational organizations begins with one of the 5 Cs:
- Conflict Resolution
In each of these areas, people have different needs. Research shows that leaders generally fail to meet those needs and thus unintentionally foster resistance to goals, ideas, or their leadership style. I, along with my network of associates as needed, can help you:
- Find the most effective pathways for your own development as a leader
- Recognize each of your team members’ strengths and needs
- Construct productive ways of meeting them
- Learn to anticipate and avoid similar difficulties in the future
- Create a plan to sustain progress over the long-term
Because my work as an author, coach, and consultant is grounded in several rich frameworks, I can offer proven, practical applications to organizations, executives, and teams in diverse fields including education, small businesses, and nonprofit entities.